With a subscription to our Professional and Expert plans, you get access to homeowners data in all US markets. To access our homeowners database, you should follow these steps:
1. Log into your Mashvisor account and go to the Mashboard in the upper-left corner of the page. Choose the “Owner Records” feature.
2. Click on the “Add Owner List” button.
3. Set up the homeowner search filters.
You have two main options.
Option 1: You can look up the owner of a specific property which you have in mind by entering the exact street address.
Option 2: You can look up property owners in a specific area by selecting:
- The state (mandatory field)
- Zip code
- Address (you can type in the neighborhood or street address)
- Property type (you can choose from dozens of property types including single family homes, townhouses, condos, apartments, duplexes, triplexes, multi family homes, etc.)
- Year built range
- Last home sale range
For both options, you need to select the homeowners contact details which you wish to access by choosing any or all of the following:
4. Once you’ve set your search filters, click on “Add Contact”.
You will see a notification that your homeowners data list is being prepared. This will take a couple of minutes. Once your personalized homeowners database is ready, you will receive an email notification that you can access the list on your Mashboard.
5. Click on the Notifications symbol in the upper-right corner of your Mashboard and click on the latest Owner List Sample.
You will see a sample of 5 property owners and the option to export the full database as a CSV file. Just click on the "Export to CSV" button.
6. Click on the “Leads” tab in the vertical left-hand side menu on your Mashboard to access your customized property owners data list.
Once you have exported your homeowners database, you will be able to access them through the Leads tab on your Mashboard. You can sort your contacts by city, name, added data, and other criteria.
From the right-hand side funnel sign, you can choose to filter your search results by:
- Likelihood to buy
- Property type
- Financing type
- Marital status
7. Click on any homeowner’s name to access his/her full information.
Some of the data you will have access to includes but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Financing method (cash or mortgage)
- Down payment
- Property type
- Net worth
- Wealth score
- Homeowner or renter
- Estimated home value
- Length of residence
- Estimated home purchase price
- Estimated household income
From each individual lead profile, you can email him/her and keep a log of all your communication. With an Expert subscription, you get access to email templates to send to your leads.
If you have any questions about how to find homeowners data on the Mashboard or any other question about our platform, contact us at [email protected].