What is Mashvisor's Property Finder?
Our platform includes a number of different tools that can all be invaluable for your investment. The property finder, in particular, is a powerful tool that can help real estate investors find the best investment properties all around the U.S. using a versatile customizable search engine with several features at your disposal.
What's unique about the Mashvisor Property Finder?
Our property finder has a number of unique features and functions that include:
- Fully customizable search engine with a number of different options to set your search criteria based on different aspects such as the type of property you're looking for, its median price, its optimal rental strategy (Airbnb and traditional), the property's Cap Rate, or a number of other available metrics.
(snapshot from the property finder search criteria menu)
- Neighborhood-level search allows users to obtain data on a certain neighborhood of their choice, quickly providing them with information about the entire neighborhood to help them determine whether it is a good location for their investment or not based on the average values of the properties within that neighborhood.
(snapshot from the property finder's neighborhood-level search)
- The heat map function is another great tool to utilize when using the property finder on the city or neighborhood levels, as it will give you a quick visual indicator of the different areas in a specific city or neighborhood with the highest values based on your search criteria.
(snapshot from the property finder's heat map function)
What are the filters that are available on the Property Finder tool?
- You can choose from the Investment, Airbnb, or Traditional tabs.
- You can choose the specific neighborhood/s that you're interested in.
- You can set your budget range.
- You can ser your desired Cap Rate and/or Cash on Cash Return values.
- You can choose between Cash or Mortgage based on your financing method.
- The "More Filters" drop-down tab allows you to choose specific information for your desired property such as the property type, the minimum number of bedrooms/bathrooms, the property's age, its square footage, and its rental income.
What are the different Heat Map filters?
You can set the Heat Map to indicate the following:
- Listing Price.
- Airbnb Cash on Cash Return.
- Traditional Cash on Cash Return.
- Airbnb Rental Income.
- Traditional Rental Income.
- Airbnb Occupancy Rate.